Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whine, Wine, Whine


My hidden love affair with this bag.

Once upon a time, five years ago, I'd stumbled upon a hobo bag in an Indie Boutique called VERONICA M. in Laguna Beach, CA. It was a mustard sort of shade, with stud hardware for character, and the leather was sooo soft and smooshy, and the interior lining was paisley grograin or something. It was my ultimate GO TO bag. I loved it, used it, and admired it daily for one year. Then I moved, then it got lost! I was devastated and tried in vain to find a replacement to no avail.

3 years after losing my beloved hobo bag from VERONICA M. (which they confirmed w/me they no longer carried, sob-sob), I was introduced to Rebecca Minkoff via tPF!

I quickly forgot about my beloved hobo bag because I fell in love with a different satchel style type of bag: Morning After Bag by Rebecca Minkoff. I quickly became the proud owner of a MAB followed by a BBW MAM, which I'm proud to say I still have in my posession.

Now that I have my entire satchel collection completed (including my LV Speedy's!), I WANT this Wine Nikki by Rebecca Minkoff, which looks so much like my old hobo that was lost or kidnapped! The only difference is the color...and the brand of course.

So my plan of action? Well, I've already sold my LV SLG, so that will go to bag fund.
Current Dilemma? Now I LOVE Teal Nikki!!
AHHHHHH.
Can't have both!
And to make matters more complicated, I'm still not really over the Gucci Interlocking Medium Boston Bag in GG Fabric! ARGH. Bags, BITE ME.


Rebecca Minkoff Wine Nikki, 19" x 4" x 15" with a 9" strap drop, Soft & Smooshy Italian Leather, Black & White Cotton Floral Lining (which I'm not too fond of), Gold Hardware.



You can purchase this Nikki here (also as a reminder to myself, heehee):
http://www.asteralice.com/rebeccaminkoffnikki-wine.aspx


Not too crazy about the floral lining though. Wish it were blue/white striped :(



Isn't the leather to die for!??!



And below is Rebecca Minkoff's Benjamin's Pouch in Teal. Such a gorgeous color, isn't it?

Hrmm. Decisions, decisions. Wine, Teal, Wine, Teal..

Whine, Whine, Whine!!
By the way, I just found out on http://www.asteralice.com/rebeccaminkoffbenfaminspouch-teal.aspx , you can get this RM pouch as a free gift with purchase on their site.Back of pouch. sooo functional, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment