Thursday, June 18, 2009

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Collection

The Neverfull Collection is LV LOve *girlsighhh*


So, I just found out the St. Moritz edition of this Neverfull GM pictured below is available with only 200-500 limited pieces at the St. Moritz Louis Vuitton Boutique in Switzerland, just as there were only 500 limited edition pieces of the St. Tropez Neverfull GM piece at the St. Tropez LV Boutique in France. Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm excited, but can't get my hopes up. I'd love to have this Baby Blue St. Moritz piece in my collection, but not only am I NOT going to Switzerland anytime soon, I'm sure there are locals in St. Moritz on the binder thick waitlist, right?
(Hey Chuck, will you be going home for a visit anytime soon?? heheee)



With so many Neverfull lines to choose from, and 3 different sizes, it's easy to find which style best suits your lifestyle. Personally, I've fallen in love with the most ginormous size of them all, Neverfull GM (Grande Modele size) in Damier Ebene, pictured directly below (middle tote). It's LOve!

*Louis Vuitton Prices listed reflect current USD as of June, 2009

Louis Vuitton Neverfull's Permanent Collection Piece.
Damier Ebene Neverfull GM ($750 USD); MM ($700 USD); PM ($650 USD)

Monogram Canvas Neverfull GM, $750 USD


Stephen Sprouse Limited Louise Vuitton Neverfull Rose MM, $1,360 USD


LE Moca Monogram Takashi Murakami Neverfull was only available for purchase at the Museum of Contemporary Arts in Los Angeles, CA and was priced in 2008 at $950 USD. These bags are hard to find in excellent to mint condition. I just lOve the pink lining!
Finally below, this extremely rare Crocodile Neverfull is available for $32,000 (USD), but that was last year! I think the price increase has gone up to $38,000 (USD) - not completely sure now- but it's what I've heard. Why so pricey? Why, it's exotic crocodile leather of course. I'd rather save the $37,250 I don't have in my bag fund and buy the $750 Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene instead ;P Anyway, there are only 3 or 4 of these rare and exotic Neverfull Crocodile GM Totes worldwide (or so I've read somewhere). Wonder who has one? Beyonce or Jessica Simpson perhaps? ;)

Personally, I couldn't spend that much on a bag even if I had 1 million to burn! That's college tuition for a relative of mine or something!?#*%!



2 comments:

  1. You so should own the St. Moritz edition!!!

    No plans to go home any time soon, but you neve know.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well when you do i'm comin w/ya. i MUST have a try at owning this bag. bwahahaah ;P

    ReplyDelete