Monday, August 17, 2009

COACH Leah in CeCe Fabric! Eeek!!



*Images below are not my own, but borrowed from amazon.com, and a couple coach ebay listings. my camera recently broke. Until it gets fixed, or I can borrow a camera, this'll have to do. Later I will replace images w/my own - and with more detailed pics - promise. I was just too ecstatic not to share this wonderful bag. :D*


COACH, Kate Spade & Rebecca Minkoff.
It's a push n' pull love/hate relationship. For the last ten years I've probably fell in and out of love with these brands about a hundred times ;P These brands always seem to come up with something better every other year. I thought I was OVER Kate Spade a couple years ago, but there she goes with her ready to wear fall 2009 collection. Now COACH with their new line of wallets (I'm in love with the yellow slim envelope wallet too). RM has all these SLG goodies and I still cannot get the Deep Red Beau out of my head, which is still on sale at Muse Ten in SF!



Although the color looks neon bright, it's the perfect color for spring and summer - or even fall. It's a great shade, and is fun and comfortable to wear all around town. Love that the Coach Leah in CeCe Canvas pictured above is spacious; functional; with plenty of pockets for organization inside and out; can hold plenty without appearing overly stuffed. It has a detachable strap which can be worn comfortable over the shoulders, or cross body and can also be adjusted. Additional tote handles with natural vachette piping and handles add a nice contrast to this tote.



A good, generous, kind, loving, sweet and fellow handbag fanatic friend of mine I've known for years, gave me the most awesome gift EVER! I still canNOT believe she gave me this!*&^%$#! for my early bday gift!!!! She spoils me so. She also is the one who treated me to my spa day (early bday gift) last Saturday, and I'm so greatful to her ;)

*image above borrowed from amazon.com, is the COACH Leah in Pink CeCe Canvas




^ pictures just do not do this COACH tote justice!! it's cute, pretty, functional, roomy - and just all around the best (to me) COACH bag i'd owned in the longest time (thanx K! i lOve lOve lOve it!&*^%#!!)





^ it also comes in the legacy stripes line seen above..this is cute too. but i just LOVE my pink one SO much (it's my color) - and i bought a matching 1920's vintage style hat to go with it too :)

(K, did i say thank you yet???!!!!)

XOXO, - Nine


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it a modshot of it! I am not normally a fan of Coach, but I have to say this looks very cute, and I love the lining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i felt the same way! this tote bag got me sucked right back into Coach, which is how i fell in love with that yellow slim envelope wallet: http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/-walletswristlets-10551-10051-5000000000000013510-en?viewType=viewall&t1Id=5000000000000013510&t2Id=5000000000000013510

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nat - what a sweet friend you've got! this is such a cute bag! I love the color. :)

    ReplyDelete